"A movie is not a movie if it's not shown on a gigantic screen with state-of-the-art surrounding sound effects, " says a movie addict, "it would be like watching a soap opera on a b/w TV in a small living room."

"Bleh"


Andre
:D

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Beliefs

After reading Secret, I am writing down my beliefs to attract all the positive energy.

We are in love and will always be in love.
We are happy with each other.
We are faithful to each other.
We are a perfect couple.
We are overcoming all the difficulties in love, and the final challenge is almost over.

I am super hot.
I am happy.
I am making new and good friends.
I am doing a good job.
I have good sleep every day.
I will move to a nice apartment of my own very soon.
I am regaining the stability of my life.

No comments:

Page Hits