"A movie is not a movie if it's not shown on a gigantic screen with state-of-the-art surrounding sound effects, " says a movie addict, "it would be like watching a soap opera on a b/w TV in a small living room."

"Bleh"


Andre
:D

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Leftover 2

Who will sit down by my table and enjoy me?

My previous owner decided to give up this dish of me. Therefore he just strolls around Restaurant Taipei, and occasionally sits down at some tables with tempting dishes, taking some bites here and there, and then stands up again just to wander around the restaurant.

Chef TC, my creator, is very considerate. Knowing that it is a man-eat-man world, he doesn't let anybody take a bite of me or get close to me. Only the right and the righteous man can do that. Even though I have become some sort of a dish of leftover, the chef just adjusted my looks and added some spices on top to dress me up. This somehow makes my previous occupier walk back and compliment my new flavors, but then just walk away to check out other dishes on other tables, wondering if he can have some free tastings.

Now I can only sit on my table and wait, hoping that my trusted chef has made me right:

Gym Build/ Master's Degree/ English/ Chinese/ Some French/ Good Profession/ Romantic/ Simple Life/ Movies/ Music/ Traveling/ Beach/ Hiking/ Faithful/ Honest/ ...etc

...

No comments:

Page Hits