"A movie is not a movie if it's not shown on a gigantic screen with state-of-the-art surrounding sound effects, " says a movie addict, "it would be like watching a soap opera on a b/w TV in a small living room."

"Bleh"


Andre
:D

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The most boring summer

It is the most boring summer ever, without any trips anywhere.
I didn't go to Green Island, Penghu, or Kenting. I didn't go to Bintan, Singapore, or Hong Kong. What a wonderful 2006 and 2007! I had so many wonderful trips!

I want to go to Palau, Bali, and Guam. I want to go to Orchid Island, Penghu, and Formosa Coast Waterpark.

Now I don't even have a lover to keep me company and cool me down in the scorching hot Taipei city the entire summer.

I will have a lover very very soon, a lover with all the criteria that I want, a lover who only tells the truth and who will always be there for me.

No comments:

Page Hits