"A movie is not a movie if it's not shown on a gigantic screen with state-of-the-art surrounding sound effects, " says a movie addict, "it would be like watching a soap opera on a b/w TV in a small living room."

"Bleh"


Andre
:D

Sunday, August 17, 2008

New Haircut


Thanks to a friend networking website, I got the msn of a gay hairdresser. He seems like a nice man and has over 8-year of hairdressing experience so I decided to go to the hair salon where he works and let him cut my hair. All I asked for my hair was: make the sides and the back very short, and make the center on the top a little longer. I left the rest to the hairdresser.
When I put on my glasses after over 1 hour of cutting (the longest time I've ever spent on a haircut), I was a little surprised. I've never had such a bold hair style before. The sides are super short, forming two straight lines to the top while the hair on the top is all spiky and standing up, with the hair wax that the haidresser put on.
I kind of feel that it is too bold for me, but anyway, I've always had conservative hairstyle for years. Why not try something new?

It is also the most expensive haircut I've ever had.

No comments:

Page Hits