"A movie is not a movie if it's not shown on a gigantic screen with state-of-the-art surrounding sound effects, " says a movie addict, "it would be like watching a soap opera on a b/w TV in a small living room."

"Bleh"


Andre
:D

Thursday, August 28, 2008

TRUST

Will I be able to trust again? I don't know, but I hope I will.

When I finally find someone to be with, will he, after 5 years when I feel like moving on to the next step of the relationship, decide to have sex with another man and have a trip in Burma with that man he sleeps with?

The trust is crushed and dissipated into a mere joke. It's like somebody laughing at me, "Who told you to trust me? I didn't promise that all my words to you would be true. I could break my promises just like I could break your heart. See? Am I trustworthy?"

Is it worthwhile to make myself trustworthy for people that are not?
Is it worthwhile to make myself trustworthy for a stranger that may turn out to be a liar?

"Have faith in human beings," some books or some people may say.

I don't have an answer.

No comments:

Page Hits