"A movie is not a movie if it's not shown on a gigantic screen with state-of-the-art surrounding sound effects, " says a movie addict, "it would be like watching a soap opera on a b/w TV in a small living room."

"Bleh"


Andre
:D

Saturday, August 9, 2008

My aspirations...

I am going to make some English-speaking gay friends, so that when we go out together, it's easy for them and you to talk to each other.
I am going to make friends that can get me free tickets to all kinds of good shows.
I am going to make friends that can introduce me to lots of other friends.
I am going to make friends that will invite me to their dinner parties.
I am going to make friends that have a nice apartment in the East District in Taipei.
I am going to make friends that can turn me into all of the above.
I am going to make myself irresistible to you .......

No comments:

Page Hits