"A movie is not a movie if it's not shown on a gigantic screen with state-of-the-art surrounding sound effects, " says a movie addict, "it would be like watching a soap opera on a b/w TV in a small living room."

"Bleh"


Andre
:D

Friday, August 22, 2008

Liar VS Seer

DJ had sex with JEFF few weeks ago.
DJ went out with JEFF for dinners and for concerts.
DJ told me he and JEFF were only only friends.

DJ told me two weeks ago he was going to Kuala Lumpur and Burma ALONE and BY HIMSELF.
Last night DJ told me he "hired a car" to pick him up at the airport.

Today DJ told me he went to Kuala Lumpur and Burma with JEFF, for two weeks, and last night JEFF's friend(s) went to the airport to pick them up.
God knows what happened in this trip.

Oh... the almighty and omnicient CL! You have always been right. The "I miss you" messages must have been sent when the sender has done something that makes himself guilty. Let the ignorant and innocent people follow your guidance when they are lost in believing in what others lie about.

I didn't think DJ would lie to me. Now you've convinced me.

2 comments:

Aris said...

As long as you still want to believe, all the unbelievable lies would be simply nothing but the sweet talk you commit yourself to make believe. It is you as a committed partner that grant the unfaithful one with the omnipotent rights to keep telling lies to you. While you might call the one that tells lies a lier, you are no less guilty in cooperating with the lier as to make every lie fulfill its power.

Andre said...

well put!

Page Hits