"A movie is not a movie if it's not shown on a gigantic screen with state-of-the-art surrounding sound effects, " says a movie addict, "it would be like watching a soap opera on a b/w TV in a small living room."

"Bleh"


Andre
:D

Monday, August 25, 2008

Beautiful Words

Will you want a man that needs to sleep with other men to finally realize where he belongs?

When you have every right to get angry at him, accusing him of some mistakes that he has made, then he simply says, "Why are you angry at me? I am going to tell you something nice that you want to hear so you are not supposed to be angry at me for the bad things that I've done. If you get angry at me, then I will not tell you the good things you want to hear."

Is there a logic here?

Can beautiful words make up for a bad deed?

No comments:

Page Hits