"A movie is not a movie if it's not shown on a gigantic screen with state-of-the-art surrounding sound effects, " says a movie addict, "it would be like watching a soap opera on a b/w TV in a small living room."

"Bleh"


Andre
:D

Saturday, August 23, 2008

History of Love


The literary part of me (kind of embarrassing to say it) decided to buy a book that's more like a literature than a popular fiction this evening. Since I've finished Dead Simple, I wanted to get another book for me to read when I take public transportations.

Walking around Eslite, I saw several books that seemed to be good to read and then I came across The History of Love.

This book is not recent. It was published like 2 or 3 years ago, and the Chinese translation came out probably several months ago, I don't remember.

I looked at the back cover and read 2 pages of the book at Eslite. I liked the description and the beginning of the story so I decided to give it a try and bought it immediately.

I am goint to read it and finish it.

No comments:

Page Hits