"A movie is not a movie if it's not shown on a gigantic screen with state-of-the-art surrounding sound effects, " says a movie addict, "it would be like watching a soap opera on a b/w TV in a small living room."

"Bleh"


Andre
:D

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Embarrassing encounter

After Lk left me an internet message telling me he's seen me in the gym occasionally, I started to actually see this person in the gym occasionally. It's like he'd never existed until he announced his entry into the world on my message board.

Well, the first time I spotted him in the gym was when I was only wrapped in a towel and so was he. To top it all, his locker was right below mine. It was an uncomfortable encounter, but I was doing the thing I was really good at: acting absent-minded and indifferent.

So I quickly dressed myself and went downstairs because I wanted to use the Internet to write something to Cl. As I was waiting for the computer. Lk came downstairs. I struggled a little but and then finally pointed my finger at him, saying, "aren't you the guy on that website?" He nodded while talking on his cell phone, and gesturing me to wait a minute. I got a computer to use around the same time so I just browsed through the Internet. After Lk finished his phone call, he just told me he had to leave immediately for a dinner with his friends......

Anyway, after that strange encounter, I occasionally ran into this guy that checked me out in the gym.

Very funny.

No comments:

Page Hits