"A movie is not a movie if it's not shown on a gigantic screen with state-of-the-art surrounding sound effects, " says a movie addict, "it would be like watching a soap opera on a b/w TV in a small living room."

"Bleh"


Andre
:D

Monday, September 22, 2008

Body Combat Instructor

Well... I went to a body combat class on Saturday afternoon, expecting to see the most popular instructor in the gym, only to find that it was a substitute instructor, and a woman, too. It's not that I have anything against a woman instructor, but I'd rather see a hot male body giving body combat instructions. That's the point of attending body combat classes.

Since the classroom was still packed with regular attendees of the original gym members, the air inside the room was very bad and the temperature was very high. I also didn't feel energized or high enough in a class NOT taught by a hot instructor.

--
After arriving at Taipei at around 13:45 on Sunday, I decided to try the body combat class in another branch of the gym that would start at 14:30. I was definitely in a rush to get things ready. I had to run home to put things away and bring gym clothes with me and stuff.

I made it to the classroom like about 5 minutes before the class started. The classroom was already filled with people, but still not as many as the other classroom. There are also like 3 or 4 giant pillars right in front of the platform so when the class started, it was quite difficult to look at the instructor, to learn what he was teaching and explaining.

Anyhow, the class was good because the songs and moves taught in this class were totally different from the ones I had learnt before. I was kind of nervous when I had to learn all the new moves that were old to other people. Anyway, since the instructor was hot, though blocked by the giant pillars once in a while, I still had fun learning the new and exciting moves. I made mistakes fairly often though.

**
It was my first time to attend body combat classes two days in a row. I felt very tired afterwards, but I felt really really relieved and relaxed after the class because I could punch and kick really hard in class.

--

No comments:

Page Hits