"A movie is not a movie if it's not shown on a gigantic screen with state-of-the-art surrounding sound effects, " says a movie addict, "it would be like watching a soap opera on a b/w TV in a small living room."

"Bleh"


Andre
:D

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Will & Grace


I like this sit-com. It's hilarious and it's gay. It always makes me laugh several times in each episode. I watched the show once in a while lately to cheer myself up.
I just watched two episodes in season 4 these two days, but they, however, maked me sad...

"Grace and Nathan were happily together for some time. When Grace finally wanted to be with Nathan forever, and decided to propose to him, Nathan just broke up with her. Grace's friends all wanted to cheer her up. Karen even made out with Grace. Finally after they all had done with their tricks and felt sad about themselves and all slept on the same bed for the night, Grace felt happy again.."

That was kind of quick to get over a relationship.
The shows were still filled with many funny parts.

No comments:

Page Hits