"A movie is not a movie if it's not shown on a gigantic screen with state-of-the-art surrounding sound effects, " says a movie addict, "it would be like watching a soap opera on a b/w TV in a small living room."

"Bleh"


Andre
:D

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Happy Ending

I came across Avril Lavigne's old song "My Happy Ending" somewhere when I was walking around on the streets. I suddenly like this song much more than when I first listened to it upon its release.

"You were all the things I thought I knew
And I thought we could be

You were everything, everything that I wanted
We were meant to be, supposed to be, but we lost it
And all of the memories, so close to me, just fade away
All this time you were pretending
So much for my happy ending"


Too bad this music video cannot be embedded here. So just visit YouTube at the following link to watch the video then!
My Happy Ending Music Video

..

No comments:

Page Hits