"A movie is not a movie if it's not shown on a gigantic screen with state-of-the-art surrounding sound effects, " says a movie addict, "it would be like watching a soap opera on a b/w TV in a small living room."

"Bleh"


Andre
:D

Monday, September 8, 2008

Body Combat + Matchbox 20

There is a song at the body combat class that I like. At this song, people swiftly shift their feet back and forth while slightly jumping up and down. The instructor looks so cute with this movement. haha ..

I did a little search and found out that this song is sung by Matchbox 20. It's called "How Far We've Come," released in the album "Exile on Mainstream" in 2007. I didn't even know Matchbox 20 had this album. I am so ashamed of myself. I listened to lots of their previous albums, but I didn't even know they had a new album with new songs + greatest hits? Anyway... Rob Thomas still looks hot, but I think he looks hotter in Smooth.

How Far We've Come

I'm waking up at the start of the end of the world,
but its feeling just like every other morning before,
now i wonder what my life is going to mean if it's gone,
the cars are moving like a half a mile an hour and I
started staring at the passengers who're waving goodbye
can you tell me what was ever really special about me all this time


Bent

If I couldn't sleep could you sleep
Could you paint me better off
Could you sympathize with my needs
I know you think I need a lot
I started out clean but I'm jaded
Just phoning it in
Just breaking the skin
Can you help me I'm bent
I'm so scared that I'll never
Get put back together


I like Lonely No More, but I think it's released under Rob Thomas, not Matchbox 20. Anyway, the music video is very cool, too. Check it out.

I don't wanna be lonely no more,
I don't wanna have to pay for this,
I don't wanna know the lover at my door,
Is just another heartache on my lips

No comments:

Page Hits