"A movie is not a movie if it's not shown on a gigantic screen with state-of-the-art surrounding sound effects, " says a movie addict, "it would be like watching a soap opera on a b/w TV in a small living room."

"Bleh"


Andre
:D

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Contagion


J: I took Gotham's white knight, and brought him down to our level. It wasn't hard. Y'see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little...push
--
I just started to wonder, "Is personality contagious? Are negative characteristics/habits contagious, too?"

I don't know, but I truly hope that I only get the good characteristics/habits from others, and shun the bad ones away. I also hope that I am capable enough to spread my good ones to others, and keep the bad ones to myself, or, even better, get rid of them.

For now, the best way for me is to stay away from those with personalities/habits that I want to stay away with.
--
Two-Face: You thought we could be decent men in an indecent time. But you were wrong.

--

No comments:

Page Hits