"A movie is not a movie if it's not shown on a gigantic screen with state-of-the-art surrounding sound effects, " says a movie addict, "it would be like watching a soap opera on a b/w TV in a small living room."

"Bleh"


Andre
:D

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Vacation ...

"Don't make me the only hope for your normal life."
~ Rachel Dawes (The Dark Knight).

*****
I had nice vacations in summer for a few years in a row, 2004, 2005, 2006 and 2007
I went to Canada in both 2004 and 2005.
I went to several beach resorts in 2006 and 2007.
I was alone for the two-month vacation in Montreal in 2005, but I didn't feel lonely at all.

Yet I stay in Taipei this year. I didn't go anywhere. It's September already. I feel lonely.

I only want to go to Kenting for a weekend, or a weekend + 1 or 2 more days.
Isn't this trip much much shorter/cheaper than a trip in, say, some Southeastern Asian country?
I dare not dream about going to Palau this year because I am UNFORTUNATELY single.
A trip in a romantic holiday destination shall be had with a romantic, DEVOted, faithful partner.

Well... where is my DEVOted and faithful lover?

*****
"Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded."
~James Gordon (The Dark Knight).

...

No comments:

Page Hits