"A movie is not a movie if it's not shown on a gigantic screen with state-of-the-art surrounding sound effects, " says a movie addict, "it would be like watching a soap opera on a b/w TV in a small living room."

"Bleh"


Andre
:D

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Loneliness

Working out among many others in the gym, I felt lonely.

Checking out hot guys can't seem to cheer me up either, not even the hot BC instructor that happened to be there as a substitute instructor for the night class.

I am tired of checking out hot guys. There is no point of doing that. Being checked out by any of the guys I find hot may probably make me skip a heartbeat, but so what? None of this can make me feel happy, secure, and calm.

My emotions get stirred up even more when I see the boyfriend of any of the hot guys shows up. The laughters they share, the tears they dry for the other, the feeling of belonging deep rooted in their heart, the trust and the pride in each other and so on are something I long for.

The boyfriend of the hot instructor was standing outside of the classroom, surely smiling at and feeling proud of the man doing the moves on the platform in the front of a crowded classroom.

It was late so I went back to my place. I lay down on the bed, trying really hard to fall asleep.

-

1 comment:

Aris said...

What makes one feel lonely?

Loneliness might come about from two causes:

for one, s/he might be unable to connect with other people, in other word, s/he is lack of social skills and interpersonal sensibility to fit into any circle of social life.

For the other, s/he might simply be short of willpower or intention to form any connection, not to mention any intimate relationship.

In some cases, even when intimately involved with someone as hot as one might hope for, s/he still feel unbearable loneliness from time to time.

After all, what makes loneliness come about is deeply rooted in one's self, which is unable to and/or unwilling to open oneself and let some other souls come into her/his life.

Simply speaking, lonely people is by definition destined to fall a prey to loneliness and would not be able to get rid of it whethether they are hot themselves (in terms of body, soul, sex, career and whatsoever) and have all the seemingly perfect romantic relationship of everyone else's envy.

Page Hits