"A movie is not a movie if it's not shown on a gigantic screen with state-of-the-art surrounding sound effects, " says a movie addict, "it would be like watching a soap opera on a b/w TV in a small living room."

"Bleh"


Andre
:D

Monday, September 1, 2008

Thoughts and Nightmare

Am I truly incurable?

Why have I been waiting for a fallen white knight that enjoys one night stands better?
Why have I been dreaming about getting even, but coming up with no feasible way to do it?
Why do I believe the space between two people defines their relations and interactions?

I keep a distance from those who only want to get close to me, physically.
I want to approach the man who is trying to distance me, mentally and physically.

**
I had a dream right before dawn, in which you were lining up with me for a performance of some sort. Then out of the blue we started to argue, about us being together, about me, about you, and about the man(or men) that fucked you after the breakup. You got angry at me when I asked if you went to Scotland alone.

I forget the arguments, but I remember the pain, and the hatred within me towards the part of you that allowed other men to do such a thing to you.

And I asked you what you call the kind of people that sleep around? And you got even angrier.

And I woke up from this nightmare, feeling sad again.

Why did I waste my dream space for an unfaithful man anyway?

**

No comments:

Page Hits