"A movie is not a movie if it's not shown on a gigantic screen with state-of-the-art surrounding sound effects, " says a movie addict, "it would be like watching a soap opera on a b/w TV in a small living room."

"Bleh"


Andre
:D

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Moon Festival Day

Well... today is Moon Festival Day, and a typhoon day, too so it was raining all day today.
California Fitness was closed all day today so I couldn't go work out, or attend the Body Combat class taught by the cute and hot instructor. I even found out the time and location of his three classes on Sunday.

I went to the food court at the Xinyi Eslite Bookstore to have lunch. This is a picture of my half-eaten Eelfish on Rice. It's kind of small and not so nutritious, but I don't really care. I had to eat by myself again. That's what I don't like...


After lunch I went to the bookstore (actually I was at the bookstore for some time before lunch already). I picked up PS. I Love You and read a few pages.

Although I had seen the movie and knew the story, I still felt sad from the first few pages. It made me feel like crying, especially the part where they were fighting who should go turn off the bedroom light before bed, and somebody's feet were too cold. I even feel sad as I am writing about this.

I bought the book even though I hadn't finished The History of Love, just so that I can read it later on. Maybe there's more about the story than what the movie can present. Well... I was also thinking about buying the DVD, too, but I didn't. Maybe I will some day.

I didn't have any barbecue for Moon Festival Day, not even a barbecue restaurant for the occasion. Well, I went to a nice sukiyaki restaurant (Momo Paradise) 2 days ago with two college friends. It was very good. Let's just treat it as a tribute to the moon even though the sky had been moody for days. At least I got to have lots of nice beef at the sukiyaki restaurant.

No comments:

Page Hits