"A movie is not a movie if it's not shown on a gigantic screen with state-of-the-art surrounding sound effects, " says a movie addict, "it would be like watching a soap opera on a b/w TV in a small living room."

"Bleh"


Andre
:D

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Dream

Maybe I would wake up, finding myself on my bed in university dorm on December 3, 2002.

The chat the night beforehand was nice, and I would be wondering if I should meet that man.

Or maybe I didn't even chat with anybody the night beforehand. All was in my dream.

I would still need to get through my third and fourth years in university.

I would still need to prepare for the exam for graduate schools. Or maybe I would go study abroad.

I would still remain single for these years.

Or I would meet that man, and still be single now. I hate being single!

--

No comments:

Page Hits