"A movie is not a movie if it's not shown on a gigantic screen with state-of-the-art surrounding sound effects, " says a movie addict, "it would be like watching a soap opera on a b/w TV in a small living room."

"Bleh"


Andre
:D

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Happiness of Waiting


I like the feeling of having somebody wait for me at home when I finish my work and workout every day, or the feeling of waiting at home for him.

I like going to his workplace a few minutes before he finishes his work and waiting outside so that we can go have dinner or do something together for the evening. I like leaving my work, to see him standing outside the door, presenting to me his plan for the evening.

I like waking up early in the morning, and then sit on the bed, looking at him and waiting for him to wake up. I like to open my eyes in the morning to see him, already awake, giving me a big smile as bidding a good morning to me.

I like waiting for him to finish what he has to do in the evening so that we can go to bed together.

I like waiting with him at a good restaurant. I like waiting with him at the ticketing window for any good movie/show we are going to enjoy. I like waiting with him for the bus/MRT/train. I like waiting with him for the sun to rise, and for the night to fall.

It is the happiness of waiting, and I am waiting for happiness.



No comments:

Page Hits