"A movie is not a movie if it's not shown on a gigantic screen with state-of-the-art surrounding sound effects, " says a movie addict, "it would be like watching a soap opera on a b/w TV in a small living room."

"Bleh"


Andre
:D

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Priceless Cure


For the past few years, when I was asked what I wanted for my birthday, I always gave the same answer. That was something that money can never buy. The man that asked that question was never satisfied with my answer so I had to name something that can be bought just for the sake of pleasing him for my birthday.

But REALLY, as long as I can get such same gift every year for my birthday, I can be 101% satisfied, or even 202%.

What do I want for my birthday this year?
Maybe a friendly chat with my boyfriend-to-be? a hike in the rain with scary cows? a boat ride under starry sky? a hand-in-hand walk in the mountains when it's dark?

A lifetime commitment + early bedtime? This sounds wonderful...

***
Bad sleep for several months gives a person bad facial skin with acnes. Does it also kill a person?
If we want to cure the acnes, we should not just put some ointment on the face. To cure the source of everything is more important than to cure the symptoms. What makes a person have bad acnes? What makes a person have bad sleep? What makes a person have a bad mood?

If the real cause is not corrected or removed, no matter how many drugs or ointment you take or apply, the symptoms will come back again and again.

I don't know...

No comments:

Page Hits